Monday, August 29, 2016

Card share - Kaisercraft Barber Shoppe, masculine cards

Hi there :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful day :)

Here are some masculine cards I created today, using the wonderful papers and diecuts from the Barber Shoppe, Kaisercraft collection.

I ran some craft cardstock through my bigshot using different embossingfolders. I then rubbed some distressinks over the embossing to highlight it, I used a variety of browns and greys.

I also dicut a variety of gears to use as embellishments here and there, and I added metal gears on some of the cards.

I used glossy accents on some of the details.

The birthday greetings are in norwegian, and was heat embossed using white embossing powder.

I had lots of fun creating these cards and I hope you like them!!









Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
hugs and smiles,
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Härligt maskulina kort! Jag är urusel på att göra kort på
    det manliga temat. Men de behövs ju lika mycket. :)

    Ha en fin vecka!
    Sussie

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!